LCD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acceptance of War

Go down

Acceptance of War Empty Acceptance of War

Post by lbs21 October 21st 2016, 16:33

Should the leader of the opposing group agree to all of the above conditions and conditions in the previous sections, and agree to be bound by them, regardless of any mitigating circumstances, then they may post "I agree to the terms and conditions above." or something of a similar nature. They must then use a Roblox PM to notify Shagabash, Galenos, and PoWeRoVeRlOaDiNg their forum username to prevent impersonation and fraud. Alternatively, they may use a Roblox PM to notify Shagabash, Galenos, PoWeRoVeRlOaDiNg, and lbs21 of their agreement to the war terms above with a similar statement. This constitutes agreement for all members of the opposing group.

Should the leader of the opposing group agree to most of the above conditions and conditions in the previous forum, and agree to be bound by them, regardless of any mitigating circumstances not mentioned directly below, then they may post "I agree to the majority of terms and conditions above." or something of a similar nature. They must then use a Roblox PM to notify Shagabash, Galenos, and PoWeRoVeRlOaDiNg their forum username to prevent impersonation and fraud. Alternatively, they may use a Roblox PM to notify Shagabash, Galenos, PoWeRoVeRlOaDiNg, and lbs21 of their partial agreement to the war terms above with a similar statement. This constitutes agreement for all members of the opposing group. Afterwards, the leader of the opposing group may say either "I wish for war to continue." or "I wish for war to be suspended.". If they wish for war to be continued, then this agreement will go into full effect, and all rules will be binding until renegotiation, which will be mandatory for both groups. If war is suspended, none of this agreement shall go into effect until a full agreement is reached. After that, they may elaborate on their concerns, and an agreement will attempted to be reached.

Should the leader of the opposing group agree to a few of the conditions above and conditions in the previous forum, then they may post "I agree to a minority of terms and conditions above." They must then use a Roblox PM to notify Shagabash, Galenos, and PoWeRoVeRlOaDiNg their forum username to prevent impersonation and fraud. Alternatively, they may use a Roblox PM to notify Shagabash, Galenos, PoWeRoVeRlOaDiNg, and lbs21 of their minor agreement to the war terms above with a similar statement. None of the above conditions shall go into effect, and the leader of the opposing group or someone delegated by them shall have the chance to draft their own terms and conditions for war, using this as a template. This shall then be resubmitted, within 48 hours of rejection of this agreement, by the opposing group with the opposing group’s agreement, and will wait for LCD approval. Like this, it must contain the ability to be rejected or suspended.

Otherwise, if the leader of the opposing group does not want war or does not agree to any of the conditions above, please indicate as such, and war will not commence.
lbs21
lbs21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum